We can get the file content by using some basic angular functions and other details like the name and size of the file in AngularJS. To understand it look into the below example where both HTML and JS files are implemented.
Note: Consider below two files are of same component in angular.
- How to fetch the details using ng-repeat in AngularJS?
- How to dynamically get the content width of a div using AngularJS ?
- How to dynamically get the content height of a div using AngularJS ?
- How to use AngularJS to Display HTML content value ?
- Projecting Content into Components with ng-content
- How to get file input by selected file name without path using jQuery ?
- How to set, get and clear cookies in AngularJs?
- jQuery | Get Content and Attributes
- HTML5 | <details> tag
- HTML | DOM Details Object
- HTML | DOM Details open Property
- HTML | <details> open Attribute
- How to define additional details that the user can view or hide?
- How to get all HTML content from DOMParser excluding the outer body tag ?
- How to get raw content from a string including carriage return ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.