With the help of
time.Now().Weekday() function, we can get the weekday in Golang by importing time module.
Return: Return current weekday.
Example #1: In this example, we can see that by using
time.Now().Weekday() function, we are able to get the weekday.
- time.Weekday() Function in Golang With Examples
- time.Weekday.String() Function in Golang With Examples
- How to Get the Current Working Directory in Golang?
- How to Get Current time in Golang?
- How to Get Current Date and Time in Various Format in Golang?
- How Many Logical Processors Used By Current Process in Golang?
- Getting the current date and time with timestamp in local and other timezones in Golang
- How to get current function name in PHP?
- How to get the size of screen, current web page and browser window using jQuery?
- Get the current URL using jQuery?
- How to get the current date and time in seconds?
- How to get the current weeknumber of the year?
- How to get current year in PHP ?
- How to get the path of current script using Node.js ?
- Get current timestamp using Python
- How to Get Float64 Type Random Number in Golang?
- How to Get Float32 Type Random Number in Golang?
- How to Get Int Type Random Number in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.