It is an open source toolkit for developing with the HTML, CSS, and JS. It includes several types of buttons, styles, fonts each of them serving its own semantic purpose which is predefined, with a few extras thrown for more control. You can use Bootstrap custom button styles to create your buttons and more with support for multiple sizes, states, and more.
Bootstrap does not provide any circular buttons by default. If we want to include circular buttons in a web page then with the help of Bootstrap 4 and a little bit of CSS, you can create your own circular buttons for your web page or application.
Output:With the help of the following code we can easily add circular buttons using Bootstrap 4. Following is an image of the various kinds of circular buttons obtained.
- Bootstrap (Part-3) | Buttons, Glyphicons, Tables
- Bootstrap Buttons with Examples
- Bootstrap 4 | Buttons
- How to align buttons in Card footer in Bootstrap ?
- How to Display Validation Message for Radio Buttons with Inline Images using Bootstrap 4 ?
- Bootstrap 5 | Buttons
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- How to wrap text around circular carousel in Bootstrap 4 ?
- CSS | Buttons
- How to remove focus around buttons on click?
- HTML | DOM MouseEvent buttons Property
- How to Show and Hide div elements using radio buttons?
- Semantic-UI | Buttons
- Materialize CSS | Buttons
- How to Create Text Reveal Effect for Buttons using HTML and CSS ?
- How to disable buttons using AngularJS ?
- How to prevent sticky hover effects for buttons on touch devices ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.