Tab-navigation: Tabs are made with <ul class=”nav nav-tabs”> and we use the <li class=”active”> element to mark the current page. To fix the position of navigation tab style, position: fixed; property is used.
<ul class="nav nav-tabs" id="myTab" role="tablist"> <li class="nav-item"> <a class="nav-link active" href="#home" data-toggle="tab">Home</a> </li> . . . </ul> <div class="tab-content"> <div class="tab-pane fade show active" id="home">content....</div> . . . </div>
- How to create footer to stay at the bottom of a Web page?
- How to place button in top Right corner using bootstrap?
- How to place table text into center using Bootstrap?
- How to place SVG icons on a round circle side by side to another div using Bootstrap?
- How to place two input box next to each other using Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to place the image above the slider in mobile view in bootstrap?
- How to place two bootstrap cards next to each other ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- How to force a file to get downloaded in PHP?
- How to force redirect to a particular route in angular?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- How to place two div side-by-side of the same height using CSS?
- How to place text on image using HTML and CSS?
- How to place text in an image at any desired position ?
- How to place Font Awesome icon to input field ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.