In Go language slice is more powerful, flexible, convenient than an array, and is a lightweight data structure. The slice is a variable-length sequence which stores elements of a similar type, you are not allowed to store different type of elements in the same slice.
In the Go slice of bytes, you can find the last index value of any specified instance in the given slice using LastIndexAny() function. This function returns the byte index of the last occurrence in the original slice of any of the Unicode code points in chars. If the Unicode code point from chars is not available or empty in the original slice, then this method will return -1. It is defined under the bytes package so, you have to import bytes package in your program for accessing LastIndexAny function.
func LastIndexAny(ori_slice byte, val string) int
Here, ori_slice is the original string and val is a string, whose we want to find the last index value. Let us discuss this concept with the help of the given examples:
Final Value: Slice 1: 27 Slice 2: 29 Slice 3: -1
Original Slice: Slice 1: !!GeeksforGeeks## Slice 2: Apple Slice 3: %geeks% Last Index: Slice 1: 14 Slice 2: 3 Slice 3: 1
- How to find the index value of any element in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to find the last index value in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to find the first index value in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to find last index value of specified byte in slice of bytes in Golang?
- Finding the index value of specified byte in slice of bytes in Golang
- How to replace a specified element in slice of bytes in Golang?
- Check if the specified element is present in the slice of bytes in Golang
- How to trim a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to repeat a slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to split a slice of bytes in Golang?
- Golang | Splitting a slice of bytes after the specified separator
- How to replace all the elements in slice of bytes in Golang?
- How to split a slice of bytes after the given separator in Golang?
- How to convert a slice of bytes in lowercase in Golang?
- How to trim prefix from the slice of bytes in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.