substr() method in R programming is used to find the sub string from starting index to the ending index values in a string.
substr(string_name, start, end)
Return: Returns the sub string from a given string using indexes.
 " jumps over"
- Getting the Modulus of the Determinant of a Matrix in R Programming - determinant() Function
- Set or View the Graphics Palette in R Programming - palette() Function
- tidyr Package in R Programming
- Get Exclusive Elements between Two Objects in R Programming - setdiff() Function
- Intersection of Two Objects in R Programming - intersect() Function
- Add Leading Zeros to the Elements of a Vector in R Programming - Using paste0() and sprintf() Function
- Clustering in R Programming
- Compute Variance and Standard Deviation of a value in R Programming - var() and sd() Function
- Compute Density of the Distribution Function in R Programming - dunif() Function
- Compute Randomly Drawn F Density in R Programming - rf() Function
- Data Handling in R Programming
- Return a Matrix with Lower Triangle as TRUE values in R Programming - lower.tri() Function
- Print the Value of an Object in R Programming - identity() Function
- Check if Two Objects are Equal in R Programming - setequal() Function
- Random Forest with Parallel Computing in R Programming
- R - Object Oriented Programming
- Check for Presence of Common Elements between Objects in R Programming - is.element() Function
- Check if Elements of a Vector are non-empty Strings in R Programming - nzchar() Function
- Finding the length of string in R programming - nchar() method
- Data Reshaping in R Programming
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.