In Scala, Map is same as dictionary which holds key:value pairs. In this article, we will learn how to find the largest key in given Map in Scala. The max() method is utilized to find the largest element of the map.
m1.max Here, m1 is name of a map.
Let’s try to understand it better with help of few examples.
Example #2: Iterate over only keys using
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Remove key value from Map in Scala
- How to sort a Scala Map by key
- Python - Extract target key from other key values
- Python - Filter key's value from other key
- Python - Extract Key's Value, if Key Present in List and Dictionary
- Scala Map find() method with example
- Scala Map size() method with example
- Using anonymous functions with the map method in Scala
- Scala Map toSet() method with example
- Scala Map
- Scala | map() method
- Scala | Methods to Call on a Map | Set-1
- Scala map contains() method with example
- Scala map isDefinedAt() method with example
- Scala Iterator map() method with example
- Scala Map clone() method with example
- Scala Map clear() method with example
- Scala Map apply() method with example
- Scala Map addString() method with a separator with example
- Scala Map addString() method with example
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.