The ng-repeat values can be filtered according to the ng-model in AngularJS by using the value of the input field as an expression in a filter. We can set the ng-model directive on an input field to filter ng-repeat values.
Below examples illustrates the approach:
Example 1: Filtering input text ng-repeat values according to ng-model. This filter will show the names of only the matching city
Example 2: Filtering input text ng-repeat values according to ng-model. This filter will shows the names of only the matching programming language after capitalizing each language by applying filter.
- AngularJS | filter Filter
- PHP | Filter and Filter Constant
- AngularJS | currency Filter
- AngularJs | uppercase Filter
- AngularJS | limitTo Filter
- AngularJS | lowercase Filter
- AngularJS | orderBy Filter
- AngularJS | json Filter
- AngularJS | number Filter
- AngularJS | date Filter
- How to use filter within controllers in AngularJS ?
- How to iterate over filtered (ng-repeat filter) collection of objects in AngularJS ?
- How to assign and read values of two different submit buttons using AngularJS ?
- How to iterate over the keys and values with ng-repeat in AngularJS ?
- How to add filter to the background image using CSS ?
- How to design filter widget for mobiles using jQuery plugin ?
- Mapping external values to dataframe values in Pandas
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.