AngularJS consists of various types of pre-defined Directives. Most of the directives start with ng where ng is equivalent to Angular.
The ng-repeat directive is used to iterate over an object for its properties. A template is instantiated once an item from a collection. Every template has its own scope where the loop variable is set to the current collection item and $index is set to a key or the index of the item.
where key and value can be used as a user-defined identifier in an expression.
Example:- This example shows the usage of the ng-repeat directive.
- AngularJS | fetch data from API using HttpClient
- Fetch API
- Get and Post method using Fetch API
- Simple POST request using the fetch API
- How to fetch data from Database in PHP PDO using loop ?
- How to fetch an Integer variable as String in GoLang?
- HTML5 | <details> tag
- Difference between Fetch and Axios.js for making http requests
- HTML | DOM Details Object
- PHP program to fetch data from localhost server database using XAMPP
- How to fetch data from localserver database and display on HTML table using PHP ?
- HTML | <details> open Attribute
- HTML | DOM Details open Property
- How to define additional details that the user can view or hide?
- AngularJS and W3.CSS
- AngularJS | API
- AngularJS | Modules
- AngularJS | ng-csp Directive
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.