WampServer is open-source software for the Microsoft Windows operating system, developed by Romain Bourdon. It is composed of Apache web server, OpenSSL for SSL support, MySQL database and PHP programming language. Here, before going through the program, we need to create a MySQL database in our localhost server. Then, we are supposed to make an HTML table that is linked with PHP codes. PHP is used to connect with the localhost server and to fetch the data from the database table present in our localhost server by evaluating the MySQL queries. Wampserver helps to start Apache and MySQL and connect them with the PHP file.
Consider, we have a database named gfg, a table named userdata. Now, here is the PHP code to fetch data from database and display in an HTML table.
- How to fetch data from JSON file and display in HTML table using jQuery ?
- How to create a dynamic JSON file by fetching data from localserver database ?
- How to fetch data from Database in PHP PDO using loop ?
- PHP program to fetch data from localhost server database using XAMPP
- How to Upload Image into Database and Display it using PHP ?
- AngularJS | fetch data from API using HttpClient
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
- How to display length of filtered ng-repeat data in AngularJS ?
- How to display output data in tabular form in Node.js ?
- How to Display Spinner on the Screen till the data from the API loads using Angular 8 ?
- How to Create a Bootstrap Spinner and Display on Screen till the data from the API loads ?
- Neon Text Display Using HTML & CSS
- HTML | DOM Style display Property
- How to use AngularJS to Display HTML content value ?
- How to display HTML tags as plain text using PHP
- How to load data from JSON into a Bootstrap Table?
- Hide or show elements in HTML using display property
- How to import data from .CSV file into MySQL table using Node.js ?
- How to change opacity of every data element on hover in a table using CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.