Let us see how to extract frames from a video in MATLAB.
- Import the video which is to be converted into frames into the current matlab environment.
- Extract the total number of frames in the video.
- Make an empty directory named frames before the execution.
- Run a for loop and start extracting the frames into the directory.
In our demonstration, we shall consider the following video :
The frames directory will look something like this :
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Extract bit planes from an Image in Matlab
- MATLAB | Convert video into slow motion
- MATLAB | Convert a video to fast mode
- Reverse Video in Matlab
- Image Processing in MATLAB | Fundamental Operations
- MATLAB | RGB image representation
- MATLAB | RGB image to grayscale image conversion
- MATLAB | Complement colors in a Binary image
- MATLAB | Converting a Grayscale Image to Binary Image using Thresholding
- MATLAB | Complement colors in RGB Image
- MATLAB | Complement colors in a Grayscale Image
- Draw Switzerland Flag Using Matlab
- MATLAB | Display histogram of a grayscale Image
- LSB based Image steganography using MATLAB
- Draw Sweden Flag using matlab
- Difference Between MATLAB and Scilab
- How to draw Japan flag using MATLAB
- Draw Kuwait Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Sudan Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Indian Flag using matlab
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.