Spectral Analysis refers to analyzing of the frequency spectrum/response of the waves. This article as the title suggests deals with extracting audio wave from a mixture of signals and what exactly goes into the process can be explained as:
Consider we have 3 mixed Audio Signals having frequency of 50Hz,1023Hz & 1735Hz respectively. Apart from these signals we will be also implementing noise to the signal beforehand. The spectral analysis will be done via using a filter so that we can separate out the signals. On requirement, we can tweak our signals according to the frequency of the signal we want to extract.
- Import modules
- Specify conditions such as number of samples, sampling frequency, inner sample time & creating our mixed audio wave
- Add noise to the audio signal
- Estimate of Filter Window & Computing Cutoff Frequency
- Create a filter to filter out noise
- Plot the Noisy Signal, Frequency Response of Filter, Extracted Audio Wave, Frequency Spectrum of Mixed Audio Signal, Frequency Spectrum of our extracted Audio Signal
- Display plot
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.