How to extract Audio Wave from a mixture of Signal using Scipy – Python?
Spectral Analysis refers to analyzing of the frequency spectrum/response of the waves. This article as the title suggests deals with extracting audio wave from a mixture of signals and what exactly goes into the process can be explained as:
Consider we have 3 mixed Audio Signals having frequency of 50Hz,1023Hz & 1735Hz respectively. Apart from these signals we will be also implementing noise to the signal beforehand. The spectral analysis will be done via using a filter so that we can separate out the signals. On requirement, we can tweak our signals according to the frequency of the signal we want to extract.
- Import modules
- Specify conditions such as number of samples, sampling frequency, inner sample time & creating our mixed audio wave
- Add noise to the audio signal
- Estimate of Filter Window & Computing Cutoff Frequency
- Create a filter to filter out noise
- Plot the Noisy Signal, Frequency Response of Filter, Extracted Audio Wave, Frequency Spectrum of Mixed Audio Signal, Frequency Spectrum of our extracted Audio Signal
- Display plot