In this article, we will see how to enable copy and paste from a Windows host to a VirtualBox and vice-versa. We’ve taken the VirtualBox guest additions which gives us various additional tooling, specifically giving us the ability to copy and paste. It also enables bi-directional copy and pastes.
Step 1: Start the Virtual Box and go to Settings as shown in the below screenshot
Step 2: Now click on Advanced as marked below
Step 3: Now, click
Share Clipboard --< Bidirectional Drag & Drop --< bidirectional.
- Shallow Copy and Deep Copy in C#
- How to enable PHP's openssl extension to install Composer ?
- Web Browsers that support Java Applets and how to enable them
- How to Install Oracle Database 11g on Windows?
- Oracle Finance Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- How to copy a file from one directory to another using PHP ?
- 7 Must-Have Mobile Apps to Prepare for Online Interviews
- Exposing Localhost Server over Internet Using ngrok and VS Code
- 10 Mac OS Keyboard Shortcuts That You Should Know
- Best Tech Movies That Every Programmer Must Watch
- 10 Tech Devices that help People with Disabilities
- 8 Cyber Security Threats That Can Ruin Your Day in 2020