In this article, we will emphasize the text in an HTML document by using the <em> element in the document. It is a phrase tag and used to emphasize the text content.
<em> Contents... </em>
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to define a title for a document using HTML5 ?
- How to add footer for a document or section using HTML5 ?
- How to define style information of a document using HTML5 ?
- How to specify the main content of a document in HTML5 ?
- How to delete text from document using HTML ?
- How to specify an URL to a document that explains the reason why the text was deleted in HTML ?
- How to semantically delete text from an HTML document?
- How to define marked/highlighted text using HTML5 ?
- How to define important text using HTML5 ?
- How to define superscripted text using HTML5 ?
- How to set smaller text using HTML5 ?
- How to define a part of text in an alternate voice or mood using HTML5 ?
- How to sharpen blurry text in HTML5 canvas?
- How to define subscripted text in HTML5?
- How to get position of an element relative to the document or parent using jQuery ?
- How to get the number of pages in a PDF document using PHP ?
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.