Adding text and giving style to them is the most important thing to make a good website. Texts are the face of the website, good content displays the richness of the website. To add texts and edit them in Google Sites follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the insert panel present on the right side of the editing page and select the Text Box option to insert textboxes.
- When you hit the option then a box will appear on the page where you can add content and also edit its appearance.
- You can style the text to Title, Heading, Subheading, small and Normal Text depending upon the need.
- You can set bold and italics font style to the text wherever you want in the division.
- You can also align the text to left-align, centre-align, right-align and justify.
- You can also set an ordered or an unordered list as per your need.
- You can also add links to the text.
- You can also have code font and strikethrough style.
- You can easily remove all the formatting by using clear formatting option.
- Very low font style and color options.
- Can’t increase or decrease the size of texts present.
- Images can’t be inserted.
The website looks like:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.