Google Forms are one of the most famous online platform developed and supported by Google. One can create and customize the created forms and can perform various tasks from review to automatic certificate generator. One can also embed it on a website so that anyone visiting the website can submit or view the form. This article will describe the method to embed a Google Form to any website.
Step 1: Create a Google Form that has to be embedded. The How to Create and Customize Google Forms? article has the steps needed to create and customize Google Forms as per the requirements.
Step 2: After the form has been created, click on the Send button as shown in the image below.
Step 3: Select the embed option from the available options of sending. This would show an <iframe> link that has to be copied.
Step 3: Add this <iframe> link in the HTML source code of the page where the form has to be embedded. This will automatically display the form and allow it to be filled on the page itself. The example below illustrates how the form has to be embedded.
- How to embed Google Forms in New Google Sites ?
- How to Embed Google Drawing on the Website ?
- How to Create a Google Calendar and Embed into your website ?
- Styling Django Forms with django-crispy-forms
- How to embed images in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed tables in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Scrolling Text Banners in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Padlet in New Google Sites?
- How to embed Hapara Workshop in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Facebook video using Google AMP ?
- How to embed text and text boxes in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Slides in New Google Sites ?
- How To Add Google Maps With A Marker to a Website
- How to host a simple website using Google Sites ?
- How to make Simple Website using Google AMP ?
- How to insert a website in New Google Sites ?
- How to Automatically Generate Certificates for Google Forms?
- How to Create and Customize Google Forms?
- HTML | DOM Embed Object
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.