Turtle is an inbuilt module in Python. It provides drawing using a screen (cardboard) and turtle (pen). To draw something on the screen, we need to move the turtle (pen). To move the turtle, there are some functions i.e forward(), backward(), etc.
The following steps are used:
- Import turtle
- Set window screen
- Set color of the turtle
- Form a star
- Fill the star with the color
Below is the implementation.
Since, as of now, you must have learned how to draw and fill color in a star. So, let’s try something unique with this knowledge. Let’s use some creativity and programming to build a night full of stars.
- Draw Color Filled Shapes in Turtle - Python
- Draw Colourful Star Pattern in Turtle - Python
- Draw Spiraling Star using Turtle in Python
- Python - Draw Star Using Turtle Graphics
- Create a Numpy array filled with all ones
- Create a Numpy array filled with all zeros | Python
- Numpy MaskedArray.filled() method - Python
- Make filled polygons between two curves in Python using Matplotlib
- numpy.ma.filled() function - Python
- Make filled polygons between two horizontal curves in Python using Matplotlib
- Filled area chart using plotly in Python
- PyQt5 Label – Setting color to the Color Effect
- PyQt5 Label – Accessing color of the Color Effect
- Set Pandas dataframe background Color and font color in Python
- Why import star in Python is a bad idea
- Program to print half Diamond star pattern
- Star fractal printing using Turtle in Python
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Python PIL | ImageDraw.Draw.pieslice()
- Draw geometric shapes on images using OpenCV
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : pulkitagarwal03pulkit