Python is a multi-purpose language and widely used for scripting. We can write Python scripts to automate day-to-day things. Let’s say we want to download google images with multiple search queries. Instead of doing it manually we can automate the process.
How to install needed Module :
pip install google_images_download
Let’s see how to write a Python script to download the Google images in Python using
Below is the Python code :
Note: Some images could not be open because of the downloading error. A separate “downloads” folder will be created with all the images.
- Download Anything to Google Drive using Google colab
- Simple Multithreaded Download Manager in Python
- YouTube Media/Audio Download using Python | pafy
- Python | Download YouTube videos using youtube_dl module
- Python | Program to download complete Youtube playlist
- Python | How to download windows lock-screen wallpapers
- Pytube | Python library to download youtube videos
- Working with Images in Python
- Reading images in Python
- Python | Grayscaling of Images using OpenCV
- Python | Working with PNG Images using Matplotlib
- Python | Uploading images in Django
- Python | Display images with PyGame
- Extract images from video in Python
- Get emotions of images using Microsoft emotion API in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.