To disable the zooming option with the multi-touch gesture we can use surefox browser but still, a user can zoom in or out by double tapping on the screen. We can use the <meta> tag to disable zoom in and out on a mobile web page.
<meta name="viewport" content= "width=device-width, user-scalable=no">
Steps to implement on mobile browser:
- Download opera mobile emulator
- Install the downloaded file, and run the emulator.
- Choose your device preferred devices from the list.
- Drag your file into that emulator to run the non_zoom-able file.
Example: This example uses user-scalable=no to disable zoom on mobile web page.
Example 2: This example uses user-scalable=no to disable zoom on mobile web page.
- How to adjust CSS for specific zoom level?
- How to disable a link using only CSS?
- How to disable tabs in Bootstrap ?
- How to disable resizable property of textarea using CSS?
- How to disable text selection highlighting using CSS?
- jQuery | disable/enable an input element
- How to disable browser Autocomplete on web form field/input tag?
- How to detect a mobile device in jQuery?
- Mobile Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to place the image above the slider in mobile view in bootstrap?
- Introduction to Xamarin | A Software for Mobile App Development and App Creation
- How to target desktop, tablet and mobile using Media Query ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.