To disable the zooming option with the multi-touch gesture we can use surefox browser but still, a user can zoom in or out by double tapping on the screen. We can use the <meta> tag to disable zoom in and out on a mobile web page.
<meta name="viewport" content= "width=device-width, user-scalable=no">
Steps to implement on mobile browser:
- Download opera mobile emulator
- Install the downloaded file, and run the emulator.
- Choose your device preferred devices from the list.
- Drag your file into that emulator to run the non_zoom-able file.
Example: This example uses user-scalable=no to disable zoom on mobile web page.
Example 2: This example uses user-scalable=no to disable zoom on mobile web page.
- How to adjust CSS for specific zoom level?
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- How to disable a link using only CSS?
- How to disable a CSS :hover effect?
- How to disable tabs in Bootstrap ?
- How to disable text selection highlighting using CSS?
- How to disable resizable property of textarea using CSS?
- How to show Page Loading div until the page has finished loading?
- jQuery | disable/enable an input element
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.