The task is to determine the user’s device, whether it is iPad or not, using JQuery. Below are the required methods:
Navigator userAgent Property:
This property returns the value of the header of user-agent which is sent by the browser to the server.
Returned value, have information like name, version, and platform of the browser.
It returns a string, which represents the user agent string of the current browser.
Example: This example uses the navigator.userAgent property to identify the user’s device.
Before reaching the bottom:
After reaching the bottom:
- How to detect a mobile device in jQuery?
- How to detect escape key press using jQuery?
- JQuery | Detect a textbox content is changed or not
- How to detect when user scrolls to the bottom of a div ?
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | css()
- jQuery | finish() with Example
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.