Example-1: Program run on desktop.
Example-2: Program run on mobile device.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- How to detect a mobile device using PHP?
- How to detect the user's device using jQuery ?
- How to Hide an HTML Element in Mobile View using jQuery ?
- How to detect escape key press using jQuery?
- JQuery | Detect a textbox content is changed or not
- How to detect and change the content/style of a div using jQuery ?
- How to detect value change on hidden input field in JQuery ?
- Mobile Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to disable zoom on a mobile web page using CSS?
- What is UMTS(Universal Mobile Telecommunication System)?
- Introduction to Xamarin | A Software for Mobile App Development and App Creation
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.