Example-1: Program run on desktop.
Example-2: Program run on mobile device.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- How to detect the user's device using jQuery ?
- How to detect escape key press using jQuery?
- How to detect and change the content/style of a div using jQuery ?
- JQuery | Detect a textbox content is changed or not
- How to detect value change on hidden input field in JQuery ?
- How to disable zoom on a mobile web page using CSS?
- Mobile Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to target desktop, tablet and mobile using Media Query ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.