It can be included in your webpage using “bootstrap.js” or “bootstrap.min.js”. Carousels are not supported properly in Internet Explorer, this is because they use CSS3 transitions and animations to achieve the slide effect. Bootstrap Carousel is image slide show for your webpage to make it look more attractive. But the normal Bootstrap Carousel took the whole webpage if the used image dimensions are huge, there is one more problem in Bootstrap Carousel, that it will zoom in when the page will get a bigger screen. To handle this kind of situation, here in this article, we will design a Bootstrap Carousel that will take only half of the page.
Below example illustrates theabove approach:
Example: In this example, we will change the value of three Classes CSS property those are carousel-inner, item.active and item img. It will fixed the height of the carousel for the page.
- Bootstrap | Carousel
- Bootstrap 5 | Carousel
- Bootstrap 4 | Carousel
- How to wrap text around circular carousel in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to display bootstrap carousel with three post in each slide?
- How to design full width dropdown Navbar using Bootstrap ?
- How to design Responsive card-deck with fixed width in Bootstrap ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Spinners
- Bootstrap 4 | Cards
- Bootstrap | Navigation Bar
- Bootstrap 4 | Dropdowns
- Bootstrap 4 | Introduction
- Bootstrap 4 | Typography
- Bootstrap 4 | Forms
- Bootstrap 4 | Inputs
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.