Given a list of items and the task is to customize the bullet style of the list and replace it with the arrow.
Method 1: By Unicode Character
- First, we will turn off the default bullet style of the list.
- Then We will insert Unicode of the arrow character in the content property in the “li::before” selector.
- We will insert URL of the image that we want to insert in place of the default bullet styles in the “list-style-image” property.
- Create an unordered list without any bullets using CSS
- How to hide the bullets on list for the sidebar?
- How to create bullets using <li> elements ?
- How to remove the default arrow icon from a dropdown list?
- How to move an element to left, right, up and down using arrow keys ?
- How to remove arrow in dropdown in Bootstrap ?
- Difference between regular functions and arrow functions
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- How to prevent line breaks in the list of items using CSS?
- How to make the cursor to hand when a user hovers over a list item using CSS?
- How to remove indentation from an unordered list item using CSS?
- How to set vertical space between the list of items using CSS ?
- How to make whole area of a list item in navigation bar is clickable using CSS ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | list-style-type Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.