The flip animation is the kind of loading animation in which we use a square flip effect to give the feel of loading animation. These kinds of animations are useful in times when the content of the website is taking too long to load. This animation can keep visitors engage and prevent them from leaving your web page without seeing the content. The main concept behind working of this animation is the application of transform and @keyframes. Please go through them before you try to execute this code.
HTML Code:: Create a HTML file and create a div in it.
CSS Code: In CSS, the first thing that we have done is provide a background to the body. Apply background to the div and some border-radius to have a rounded corner. Apply linear animation with identifier named as animate. Using key-frames we will apply animation to our identifier. We are rotating are square along X-axis during the first half frames and along Y-axis during rest. This is not required but you can change the angles of rotation to have a different kind of flip effect. This one is the basic flip effect.
Final solution: It is the combination of HTML and CSS codes.
- How to Create Loading Blur Text Animation Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Gradient Background Animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Text Color Animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Ghost Text Animation on Hover using HTML and CSS?
- How to Create a Dot loading Animation using HTML and CSS?
- How to Create Border Animation using CSS ?
- How to Create Jumping Text 3D Animation Effect using CSS ?
- How to Create Text Changing Animation Effect using CSS ?
- How to create text-fill animation using CSS ?
- How to Create Animation Loading Bar using CSS ?
- Rubber Band Text animation using HTML and CSS
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
- How to flip an image on hover using CSS ?
- How to create text stagger animation using TypographyMotion plugin ?
- Cartoon animation loader using CSS
- How to make smooth bounce animation using CSS ?
- Loading Text Animation Effect using CSS
- Animation using clip-path property in CSS
- How to play the animation exactly two times using CSS ?
- How to play animation from start to end with same speed using CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.