HTML Code: In this section, we will design the basic structute of the code.
CSS code: In this section, we will use some CSS property to design the wave background. First we will add a basic background to the section and then use the before selector to set the wave png file on top of our background.
Complete code: It is the combination of the above two code section.
- How to Create a Wave Image for a Background using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create shock wave or explosion effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a skewed background using CSS ?
- How to create texture background using CSS ?
- How to Create Animated Background using CSS3 ?
- How to Create Background Like TV Noise in a Canvas ?
- How to create a sliding background effect using CSS ?
- How to create custom banner background using CSS ?
- How to Create Gradient Background Animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Skewed Background with hover effect using HTML and CSS?
- Difference between background and background-color
- Node.js | GM wave() Function
- CSS | Background
- CSS | Hue Background
- How to use SVG Patterns as the background ?
- p5.js | background() function
- How to set the SVG background color ?
- How to use text as background using CSS ?
- Set the size of background image using CSS ?
- CSS | background-origin property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.