What is CSS Animation?
CSS Animations is a technique to change the appearance and behavior of various elements in web pages. It is used to control the elements by changing their motions or display. It has two parts, one which contains the CSS properties which describe the animation of the elements and the other contains certain keyframes which indicate the animation properties of the element and the specific time intervals at which those have to occur.
- Make a container class inside the body in the HTML file.
- Use Slider class inside video tag.
- Use autoplay loop muted class(to make a loop) in video tag.
- Use li tag to make a list of videos.
- Use classes to give effects to HTML elements.
- Use onClick event in videos.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
Example: Now we will see how to create Video Slide Animation Using HTML, CSS, JS on any webpage.
Step by Step Implementation
Step 1: Create the HTML file named index.html & add the below code.
Step 2: Create the CSS file named style.css & add the below code.
Please Login to comment...