To create a toggle switch, we will use HTML and CSS. If you want to add a more attractive toggle switch then you can add sliding animation, bouncing effect, etc. In this article, we will divide the whole thing into two different sections structure creating and designing the structure.
Creating Structure: In this section, we will just create a basic structure for the toggle button. Here all we need to put a checkbox and a label to create in an HTML document like below. We can do that by using the HTML label tag and HTML input type = checkbox.
- HTML code: The HTML code is used to create a structure of toggle switch. Since it does not contain CSS so it is just a simple structure. We will use some CSS property to make it attractive responsive.
Designing Structure: In the previous section, we have created the structure of the toggle switch. We will design the switch and make that responsive in this section.
- CSS code: CSS code is used to make an attractive HTML component. This CSS property is used to make the style on the toggle switch.
Combining HTML and CSS Code: This is the final code that is the combination of the above two sections. It will be displaying the toggle switch.
- How to create slide left and right toggle effect using jQuery?
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- How to create a drag and drop feature for reordering the images using HTML CSS and jQueryUI ?
- How to create X and Y axis flip animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Glowing Star effect using HTML and CSS?
- Create a Sticky Social Media Bar using HTML and CSS
- Create a Search Bar using HTML and CSS
- How to create Right Aligned Menu Links using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a Hero Image using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a Portfolio Gallery using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create responsive image gallery using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap?
- How to Create a Cutout Text using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Browsers Window using HTML and CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.