Note: Please download the TypographyMotion plugin in the working folder and include the required files in the head section of your HTML code.
<link href=”https://use.typekit.net/lwc3axy.css” rel=”stylesheet”
<link href=”base.98fd6c19.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>
<link href=”js.00a46daa.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>
Example: The following example demonstrates the TypographyMotion plugin helping developers to create stagger text animation. Different HTML elements like section, figure, circle, SVG are used to develop the structure of the web page. Different classes from the plugin’s CSS file are used for visual effects of content, frame, paragraph, and cursor as shown in the below code. After moving the cursor on the About and Close “span” frames, the user can see the text stagger animation of the HTML paragraph. Refer to the output for better understanding.
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
- How to Create Loading Blur Text Animation Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Text Color Animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Jumping Text 3D Animation Effect using CSS ?
- How to Create Text Changing Animation Effect using CSS ?
- How to create text-fill animation using CSS ?
- How to Create Ghost Text Animation on Hover using HTML and CSS?
- Loading Text Animation Effect using CSS
- Rubber Band Text animation using HTML and CSS
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a jQuery plugin with methods?
- How to create X and Y axis flip animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Border Animation using CSS ?
- How to Create Gradient Background Animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Animation Loading Bar using CSS ?
- How to Create a Dot loading Animation using HTML and CSS?
- Seesaw Text Animation
- How to upload files using jQuery Dropzone Plugin ?
- Form validation using jQuery Poppa Plugin
- How to design lazy loading of images/videos for mobiles using jQuery Plugin?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.