The text color can be changed according to programmer’s choice using CSS @keyframes rule.
HTML Code: The following code snippet creates HTML div element which contains the text for modification.
CSS Code: The following code snippets demonstrates the design of the text using some basic CSS properties along with CSS @keyframes rule to change the color of the text to produce the animation effect.
Complete Code: It is the combiantion of the above two code sections.
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
- How to Create Loading Blur Text Animation Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Ghost Text Animation on Hover using HTML and CSS?
- How to Create Jumping Text 3D Animation Effect using CSS ?
- How to Create Text Changing Animation Effect using CSS ?
- How to create text-fill animation using CSS ?
- Rubber Band Text animation using HTML and CSS
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- How to create X and Y axis flip animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Gradient Background Animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create a Dot loading Animation using HTML and CSS?
- How to create text stagger animation using TypographyMotion plugin ?
- Loading Text Animation Effect using CSS
- How to Create Border Animation using CSS ?
- How to Create Animation Loading Bar using CSS ?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create a Cutout Text using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Liquid Filing Effect on Text using HTML and CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.