Plotly is a Python library that is used to design graphs, especially interactive graphs. It can plot various graphs and charts like histogram, barplot, boxplot, spreadplot, and many more. It is mainly used in data analysis as well as financial analysis. plotly is an interactive visualization library.
Stacked Area plot
A stacked area chart is the amplification of a basic area chart to display the enlargement of the value of several groups on the same graphic. The values of each group are displayed on top of each other. This is the best chart to be used to show the distribution of categories as parts of a whole area where the cumulative total is unnecessary. It can be created by passing the stackgroup parameter in the scatter() method of graph_objects class
- How to create Stacked bar chart in Python-Plotly?
- Stacked Percentage Bar Plot In MatPlotLib
- How to create Grouped box plot in Plotly?
- Plot Live Graphs using Python Dash and Plotly
- Scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- Pie plot using Plotly in Python
- Box Plot using Plotly in Python
- 3D scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- 3D Scatter Plot using graph_objects Class in Plotly-Python
- Sunburst Plot using Plotly in Python
- Parallel Coordinates Plot using Plotly in Python
- Carpet Contour Plot using Plotly in Python
- Ternary contours Plot using Plotly in Python
- Box plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- Scatter plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- Sunburst Plot using graph_objects class in plotly
- Stacked Line chart in Pygal
- Stacked Bar chart in pygal
- Filled area chart using plotly in Python
- PyQtGraph - Getting Plot Item from Plot Window
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.