Paradoxical effect is the effect where the divs or the elements are placed in circular form top of each other. This type of effect is useful when you want to design a circular button that opens up when you hover and each button assigns some task and place like the top of each other.
In the below example, we will use z-index. Placing like this is needed to be expert on position property and top, left, right, and bottom property. Then you can easily design paradoxical effects.
Below examples illustrate the approach to create paradoxical effect:
- How to Create a GrayScale Effect using CSS ?
- Create a 3D Text Effect using HTML and CSS
- How to create a bouncing bubble effect using CSS ?
- How to Create Embossed Text Effect using CSS ?
- How to create a Ripple Effect on Click the Button ?
- How to create followspot effect using HTML CSS and jQuery ?
- How to Create Skeleton Screen Loading Effect using CSS ?
- How to create fade-in effect on page load using CSS ?
- How to create text-reveal effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create shock wave or explosion effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Liquid Filing Effect on Text using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create slide left and right toggle effect using jQuery?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Animated Navigation Bar with Hover Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Skewed Background with hover effect using HTML and CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.