Paradoxical effect is the effect where the divs or the elements are placed in circular form top of each other. This type of effect is useful when you want to design a circular button that opens up when you hover and each button assigns some task and place like the top of each other.
In the below example, we will use z-index. Placing like this is needed to be expert on position property and top, left, right, and bottom property. Then you can easily design paradoxical effects.
Below examples illustrate the approach to create paradoxical effect:
- How to create fade-in effect on page load using CSS ?
- How to create slide left and right toggle effect using jQuery?
- CSS | Shadow Effect
- How to use Explode effect in jQuery ?
- Parallax scrolling effect using CSS.
- How to disable a CSS :hover effect?
- How to add a pressed effect on button click in CSS?
- jQuery | Effect show() Method
- jQuery | Effect fadeOut() Method
- How to create shapes using CSS ?
- How to create a Collapsed Sidebar?
- How to create an array for JSON using PHP?
- How to create an array with key value pairs in PHP?
- How to Create an Email Newsletter ?
- How to create GUI in C programming using GTK Toolkit
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.