Sometimes we have a lot of content to display and to make the website look pretty and short we make use of the collapsible textboxes. Collapsible textboxes are that division which is the combination of heading and content, generally only heading is visible but when it is hit the content is displayed.
- You have to import amp-accordion component in your header to use this tag.
- To make a nested accordion use the code mentioned below:
- How to create Hidden Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Dynamic Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- Google AMP amp-accordion
- How to automatically close all collapsible elements inside of the accordion when closing the accordion?
- Google Amp amp-ad
- Google AMP amp-facebook-like
- Google AMP amp-carousel
- Google AMP amp-date-countdown
- Google AMP amp-brightcove
- Google AMP amp-bind-recaptcha
- Google AMP amp-autocomplete
- How to disable download option in amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set custom media notification with amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set an image placeholder for amp-anim in Google AMP ?
- How to accordion scroll to top to open content in Bootstrap ?
- How to make a Bootstrap 4 accordion collapse when clicking the whole header div ?
- How to change (-, +) symbol with a button in Bootstrap Accordion ?
- How to set horizontal aligned accordion in Bootstrap 4 ?
- Sementic-UI | Accordion
- Bootstrap 4 | Accordion
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.