In this project, we are going to create a simple Horizontal Scroll Snap by using HTML and CSS only.
Glimse of Project:
Approach: The best way to animate the HTML objects is by using CSS classes and by setting the transitions at different stages.
- Create an HTML file (index.html).
- Link the CSS file in HTML that provides all the animation’s effect to our HTML. This is also placed in between the <head> tag.
- Add six anchor <a> tag for creating buttons and assign particular classes to them.
CSS code: The following is the content for the ‘style.css’ file used in the above HTML code. CSS is used to give different types of animations and effects to our HTML page so that it looks interactive to all users.
- Restore all the browser effects.
- Use classes and ids to give effects to HTML elements.