Introduction: Sometimes we have a lot of content to display and to make the website look pretty and short we make use of the collapsible textboxes. Collapsible textboxes are that division which is the combination of heading and content, generally only heading is visible but when it is hit the content is displayed.
- You have to import amp-accordion component in your header to use this tag.
- To achieve Hidden Header style use the code mention below:
- How to create Dynamic Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- Difference between 'hidden' and 'aria-hidden' attributes in HTML
- How to create Nested Accordion using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Auto-collapsing accordion using Google AMP amp-accordion ?
- How to create Animated accordion using Google AMP amp-accordion ?
- How to calculate area of circle dynamically using amp-bind-macro in Google AMP ?
- How to change/update image size dynamically using amp-bind in Google AMP ?
- How to change/update CSS class dynamically using amp-bind in Google AMP ?
- How to create hidden form element on the fly using jQuery ?
- Google Amp amp-ad
- Google AMP amp-accordion
- Google AMP amp-facebook-like
- Google AMP amp-carousel
- Google AMP amp-date-countdown
- Google AMP amp-brightcove
- Google AMP amp-bind-recaptcha
- Google AMP amp-autocomplete
- How to disable download option in amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set custom media notification with amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set an image placeholder for amp-anim in Google AMP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.