Plotly is a Python library that is used to design graphs, especially interactive graphs. It can plot various graphs and charts like histogram, barplot, boxplot, spreadplot, and many more. It is mainly used in data analysis as well as financial analysis. plotly is an interactive visualization library.
What is a Grouped box plot?
A grouped box plot is a box plot where categorized are organized in groups and sub-groups. Origin supports plotting grouped Box charts from both Indexed Data or Raw Data. The group box plot is more understandable and efficient in presentation and take less space in the layout.
Creating Grouped box plot
It can be created using the add_trace() method of figure class. The add_trace() method allow us to add multiple traces in a single graph. Let’s see the below examples
Example 1: Vertical grouping of the box plot
Example 2: Horizontal grouping of the box plot
- Box Plot using Plotly in Python
- Box plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- How to Create Stacked area plot using Plotly in Python?
- Plot Live Graphs using Python Dash and Plotly
- Scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- Pie plot using Plotly in Python
- Scatter plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- 3D scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- 3D Scatter Plot using graph_objects Class in Plotly-Python
- Sunburst Plot using Plotly in Python
- Sunburst Plot using graph_objects class in plotly
- Parallel Coordinates Plot using Plotly in Python
- Carpet Contour Plot using Plotly in Python
- Ternary contours Plot using Plotly in Python
- Python | Grouped Flattening of list
- Python | Grouped summation of tuple list
- Python - Mutiple Keys Grouped Summation
- Python - Grouped Consecutive Range Indices of Elements
- PyQtGraph - Getting Plot Item from Plot Window
- wxPython - Create Static Box using Create() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.