Gradient animation can be added to the background of your websites by using simple HTML and CSS @keyframes rule that generate the desired animation.
HTML Code: In the following example, the basic structure of the HTML page is implemented.
CSS Code: In the following section, designing of the background is implemented using simple CSS @keyframes rule that provide the animation feature. Providing different gradient colors is done using linear-gradient() function.
Complete Code: It is the combination of the above two code sections.
- How to create linear gradient text using HTML and CSS ?
- Create a Gradient Text Effect using HTML and CSS
- CSS | Combine background image with gradient overlay
- How CSS transition work with linear gradient background button?
- How to create X and Y axis flip animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Loading Blur Text Animation Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Text Color Animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Ghost Text Animation on Hover using HTML and CSS?
- How to Create a Dot loading Animation using HTML and CSS?
- How to Create a Wave Image for a Background using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Skewed Background with hover effect using HTML and CSS?
- How to create Chess pattern background using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Border Animation using CSS ?
- How to Create Jumping Text 3D Animation Effect using CSS ?
- How to Create Text Changing Animation Effect using CSS ?
- How to create text-fill animation using CSS ?
- How to Create Animation Loading Bar using CSS ?
- How to draw a circle with gradient border using CSS ?
- Rubber Band Text animation using HTML and CSS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.