Creating any number of equal columns in a ‘row’ was never as easier as it is now of Bootstrap 4.0+. With the introduction of ‘flexbox’ approach to the grid system, designers don’t have to worry about adding additional CSS to make it work. Here’s how it is done.
- Go to the Bootstrap site and get the latest Bootstrap files onto your computer.
- Write a basic HTML template using these files.
- Once everything is set up, create a simple ‘container’ div inside <body> tag.
- Inside the ‘container’, create another div with class ‘row’ and as the name suggests, we are creating a row for handling columns. Populate the ‘row’ div with 5 divs with class ‘col’. Because Bootstrap 4.0+ grid system has now shifted to Flexbox, the columns will arrange by themselves into five equally sized DOM elements.
To distinguish between the columns, a small margin is added to each of the columns.
- How to use Bootstrap to align labels with content into 4 columns ?
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- How to fixed one column and scrollable other column or columns in Bootstrap ?
- Python | Create a Pandas Dataframe from a dict of equal length lists
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- CSS | Multiple Columns
- CSS | columns Property
- CSS | grid-auto-columns Property
- Collapse multiple Columns in Pandas
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- How to rename columns in Pandas DataFrame
- Difference of two columns in Pandas dataframe
- HTML | DOM Style columns Property
- How to drop one or multiple columns in Pandas Dataframe
- Getting frequency counts of a columns in Pandas DataFrame
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.