Introduction: Sometimes we have a lot of content to display and to make the website look pretty and short we make use of the collapsible textboxes. Collapsible textboxes are that division which is the combination of heading and content, generally only heading is visible but when it is hit the content is displayed.
- You have to import amp-accordion component in your header to use this tag.
- To make a dynamic header us this CSS code mentioned below. This code will change the header’s content dynamically whenever the division is expanded or collapsed.
- How to create Hidden Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Nested Accordion using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- Google Amp amp-ad
- Google AMP amp-accordion
- Google AMP amp-facebook-like
- Google AMP amp-carousel
- Google AMP amp-date-countdown
- Google AMP amp-brightcove
- Google AMP amp-bind-recaptcha
- Google AMP amp-autocomplete
- How to disable download option in amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set custom media notification with amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set an image placeholder for amp-anim in Google AMP ?
- How to create a header cell in a table using HTML5 ?
- HTML & CSS | Tabindex attribute & Navigation bars
- How to Create Image Overlay Hover using HTML & CSS ?
- How to create a Pie Chart using HTML & CSS ?
- How to group header content of a table using HTML5 ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.