The mkdir() function is used to create directory in PHP. It is an inbuilt function in PHP. The mkdir() function creates a new directory with the specified pathname. The path and mode are sent as parameters to the mkdir() function and it returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure.
mkdir( path, mode, recursive, context )
Return Value: This function returns TRUE on success, or FALSE on failure.
- How to create Shaky button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create waves on button with CSS and HTML?
- How to create a clickable button in HTML ?
- How to create a shinny button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create a Transparent button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- How to create a button with stitched border using HTML and CSS?
- How to create Neon Light Button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Custom Radio Button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create button to open SMS compose to a phone number using HTML ?
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- Why PHP script does not create a directory with 777 permissions ?
- How to Create Custom Shape Button using SVG ?
- How to Create Button in React-Native App ?
- Copy the entire contents of a directory to another directory in PHP
- How to create a Ripple Effect on Click the Button ?
- How to create button dynamically with click event in Angular ?
- HTML | button Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.