Performance with 1 million rows
To perform such a heavy task we will be importing an API made by shield UI. It is a light weight API for loading big grids which actually loads the grids in real time i.e as we scroll down the table and thus decreasing the load on the browser at that instance of time.
Now let us perform the same operation for 1 million rows i.e 106 rows. The code below will load 1 million rows in real time manner.
- CSS | grid-template-rows Property
- CSS | grid-auto-rows Property
- How to make a div span two rows in a grid using CSS ?
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-2) | Grid System
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | grid-column-start Property
- CSS | grid-row-gap Property
- CSS | grid-column-gap Property
- CSS | grid-row Property
- CSS | grid-gap Property
- CSS | grid-row-end Property
- CSS | grid-column-end Property
- CSS | grid-template Property
- CSS | grid-area Property
- CSS | grid-column Property
- CSS | grid-auto-flow Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.