The simple radio button can be customized using HTML and CSS easily. We will use some CSS properties to create a custom radio button. The :after pseudo-element and checked attribute is used to set some CSS property. The complete code is divided into two sections, the first section contains the HTML code and the second section contains the CSS code to create a custom radio button.
CSS Code: In this section, we will design the radio button using the :after psuedo element and checked attribute.
Complete Code: In this section, we will combine the above two sections (HTML and CSS) code to create a custom radio button.
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- How to Create Custom Shape Button using SVG ?
- Radio Button Vs Checkbox in HTML
- How to create custom arrows for your website using HTML and CSS?
- How to create Shaky button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a clickable button in HTML ?
- How to create directory with HTML button and PHP ?
- How to create waves on button with CSS and HTML?
- How to Create a Transparent button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a shinny button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a button with stitched border using HTML and CSS?
- How to create Neon Light Button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create an HTML button that acts like a link?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create button to open SMS compose to a phone number using HTML ?
- How to know which radio button is selected using jQuery?
- How to check a radio button with jQuery?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.