In this article, we are going to see how to create a canvas line using FabricJS. The canvas line means the line is movable and can be stretched according to your requirements. Further, the line can be customized when it comes to initial stroke color and its starting and ending coordinates.
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- points: It specifies the starting and ending coordinates of the line which are in the sequence like start x-coordinate, start y-coordinate, end x-coordinate and end y-coordinate.
- options: It specifies the additional options to be applied.
Example: We can use FabricJS to create simple editable canvas line.
- How to create a simple editable canvas textbox using Fabric.js?
- How to create a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to create a canvas ellipse using Fabric.js ?
- How to create a canvas polygon using Fabric.js ?
- How to create a rectangle canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to create a canvas image using Fabric.js ?
- How to create a polyline canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to Create Text on Canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to Create a Curve Text using CSS3/Canvas ?
- How to create a canvas triangle using Fabric.js ?
- How to read a file line by line using node.js ?
- How to Create Background Like TV Noise in a Canvas ?
- How to change the font of HTML5 Canvas using a button in Angular.js?
- How to remove borders of a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to add shadow to a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to clear the canvas using clearRect in HTML ?
- How to rotate a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change font-family of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to Horizontally Flip a Text Canvas using Fabric.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.