The Loader Ring can be easily generated using HTML and CSS. The Loader Ring displays when the browsers are loading web pages. To create a loader ring, we will make the use of CSS animations that allows animation of HTML elements.
HTML Code is used to create a basic structure of the animated loader ring and CSS code is used to set the style of Loader Ring. We will use the @keyframes rule that allows the animation to gradually change from current style to the new style at certain times then we will use the transform property to rotate the animation 360 degrees.
- How to Create Animated Navigation Bar with Hover Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create animated banner links using HTML and CSS?
- How to create Animated bars using HTML and CSS?
- How to Create Wave Loader using CSS?
- How to create Animated Blur Navbar using CSS?
- Glowing Cube loader using HTML & CSS
- How to Create Animated Background using CSS3 ?
- How to Create Animated Typing Effect using typed.js ?
- Cartoon animation loader using CSS
- How to make CSS Loader ?
- Semantic-UI | Loader
- jQuery | animated Selector with Example
- How to create a drag and drop feature for reordering the images using HTML CSS and jQueryUI ?
- How to create X and Y axis flip animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Glowing Star effect using HTML and CSS?
- Create a Sticky Social Media Bar using HTML and CSS
- Create a Search Bar using HTML and CSS
- How to create Right Aligned Menu Links using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a Hero Image using HTML and CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.