In this article, we will create an inline iframe by using a <iframe> tag in a document.
It represents a fixed rectangular area within the document in which the browser can display a separate document along with scroll bars and borders. Inline frames are used to embed another document within the current HTML page.
Supported Browser are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- What is the difference between display: inline and display: inline-block in CSS?
- What is the difference between inline-flex and inline-block in CSS?
- How to Create a Progress Bar using HTML5 ?
- How to Create Abbreviation of an Element using HTML5 ?
- How to create a table row using HTML5 ?
- How to create an ordered list using HTML5 ?
- How to create a caption for a figure element using HTML5 ?
- How to create table cell using HTML5 ?
- How to Create Navigation Links using HTML5 ?
- How to create a client-side image-map in HTML5 ?
- Displaying inline and multiline blocks of code using Bootstrap
- How to Display Validation Message for Radio Buttons with Inline Images using Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to Shift Inline Elements When Text Bold on Hover using CSS ?
- HTML | <frame> Tag
- HTML | <table> frame Attribute
- HTML | <frame> src Attribute
- HTML | <frame> noresize Attribute
- HTML | <frame> longdesc Attribute
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.