The color-changing effect of a button is very common but what we are going to do a slightly advanced version of this effect. The background will change like a clip effect rotating at some particular angle.
Approach: The approach is to provide two or three background and then rotating them on different angles.
HTML Code: In this section, we will use HTML code to design the body structure.
CSS Code: In this section, we will follow some steps to design the button effect.
- Step 1: First, we set the position of button and then use text-decoration property to remove underline from link. Also, set the width, height, color and background color of a button.
- Step 2: Here we apply the second background with rotation using the before selector. We have used z-index to display this background at the top of other one.
- Step 3: Now, apply final background with a different degree of rotation using nested selection of both hover and before selector.
Tip: You can change the degree of rotation to change the effect a bit according to your need.
Below is the implementation of the above three steps.
Complete Code: In this section, we will combine the above to section to make a color-changing effect on button using HTML and CSS.
- How to create a Ripple Effect on Click the Button ?
- How to Design Stitched Glowing Effect for Button using HTML and CSS ?
- Create a 3D Text Effect using HTML and CSS
- How to Create Floating Box Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create reflection effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create text-reveal effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create followspot effect using HTML CSS and jQuery ?
- How to Create Engraved Text Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Skewed Background with hover effect using HTML and CSS?
- How to Create Liquid Filing Effect on Text using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create shock wave or explosion effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Animated Navigation Bar with Hover Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Text Reveal Effect for Buttons using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Loading Blur Text Animation Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create paper corner fold effect on hover by using HTML and CSS?
- HTML | Change Background color using onmouseover property
- How to create a shinny button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create directory with HTML button and PHP ?
- How to create waves on button with CSS and HTML?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.