In this article, the abbreviation of an element can be created by using the <abbr> tag. This tag is used to define the abbreviation or short form of an element. The <abbr> and <acronym> tags are used as shortened versions and used to represented a series of letters. The abbreviation is used to provide useful information to the browsers, translation systems, and search-engines.
<abbr title> Short form </abbr>
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to create a caption for a figure element using HTML5 ?
- How to create a table row using HTML5 ?
- How to Create a Progress Bar using HTML5 ?
- How to create an inline frame using HTML5 ?
- How to create an ordered list using HTML5 ?
- How to create a client-side image-map in HTML5 ?
- HTML | DOM Abbreviation Object
- How to define a caption for a fieldset element in HTML5 ?
- How to define a label for an input element using HTML5 ?
- jQuery | Create a div element
- How to create a div element in jQuery ?
- How to create hidden form element on the fly using jQuery ?
- How to Create a Summary Element that can Expands but never Shrink using HTML ?
- HTML5 | rt Tag
- HTML5 | <aside> Tag
- HTML5 | rp Tag
- HTML5 | MathML <ms> Tag
- HTML5 | MathML <mo> Tag
- HTML5 | MathML <mtr> Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.