A temporary email is the random temporary address that does not require any registration process. It is also known as disposable and throwaway email. and It is used for various purposes such as website testing, signup in untrusted websites, advertisement, etc. If you are using a temporary email then you are safe to avoid leaking your information and also avoid being tracked. There are lots of temporary email services that create a temporary, free instant email address.
Temp mail is a free temporary email service that allows the user to receive an email in a random temporary address. It also provide you to create your own email address just you need to click on the change button and then use your own random sentences and you can also change search domain.
2. Email Fake
Email Fake is also a temporary email service that can create fake email addresses which is usually valid up to 41 days and same as tempmail you can also create your own mail address as well as search domain.
ThrowAwayMail is a disposable email address service. It can generate a new email address every 48 hours and you just need to solve one captcha every time. When an email address has expired, the email address and any other received emails will be gone.
Fake Mail Generator is mostly same as temp-mail and it is also a temporary mailbox that creates fake emails. You can also customize your own usernames and domains. The inbox section will be refresh every after 5 seconds.
Email Generator is a temporary email service that generates temporary email address that is valid for up to 40 days. You can also create your custom name address and also select the different search domains.
- How to Create an Email Newsletter ?
- Lex Program to check valid email
- 7 Steps for Mastering the Intro Email to a Prospective Employer
- How to Change the Mac Address in Kali Linux Using Macchanger?
- How DHCP server dynamically assigns IP address to a host?
- Hackathon - Think, Code, Create
- How to Create a New User in Windows 10?
- How and Why To Create an SQL Database on Azure
- How to Create and Customize Google Forms?
- How to create a nested RecyclerView in Android
- How to create a CalendarPickerView using TimeSquare library
- How to Create an Unnamed file in Windows?
- How to create a custom AlertDialog in Android
- How to create Swipe Navigation in an Android App
- How to Create a Desktop Shortcut in Windows?
- How to create your own Docker Customised Image ?
- How to create a Folder without any name and icon in Windows OS?
- How to create and deploy your portfolio in under 10 minutes
- How to Create and Configure Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 10?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.