- Create an HTML file in which we are going headings and a navigation bar.
- Create a CSS style to give some animation effects to the web-page elements.
- Create a JS file for adding event-listeners that can detect the mouse click event.
HTML Section: In this section, we will define the structure of the page by following the below steps:
- We will first create an HTML file.
- Then we link the CSS file that provides styling to our HTML.
- In the body section, we add two icons for the closing and opening of the navigation bar.
- In the end, we add two <script> tags, one for our index.js file and the other for the icon that we have used on our web-page.
CSS Section: In this section, we will style the HTML with animations and effects to our HTML page so that it looks interactive to users. We will follow the below steps:
- We will first restore all the browser effects.
- Then we use classes and ids to give effects to HTML elements.
- We use the :hover selector to use hover effects.
- We will first select all the required elements from the page.
- We will next add an event listener to the open and close buttons.
- We will then add or remove the navigation bar class when the buttons are clicked.